Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lance Armstrong...

Tonight I got on the bike and rode for 7 miles.  It took about 30 minutes and I felt pretty good afterwards.  But then Mr. Muscles got ahold of me and 45 minutes of non-stop weight lifting turned me into Gumby! And then, because I "did so well", I "got" to do abs...crunches on the ball with a 15 pound weight.  Good times were had at the gym tonight!

Before I had my surgery and was researching what people ate after the band, I read that dry meats were probably going to be hard.  And they have been, so I've really stayed away from red meat and most chicken.  Instead, I've become a hard core fish eater.  I had no idea that there were so many kinds of fish to eat and that I would enjoy most of them.  Tortilla crusted tilapia, lemon salmon, tuna, potato crusted cod...they are all delicious.  But I am craving a big juicy steak.  I'm trying out a new Mexican restaurant on Saturday...maybe some steak fajitas are in order!  Hopefully I'll be able to eat them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment