Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First band fill...

All of my plans for my weighing at my first fill just went out the window.  I had to reschedule my appointment for July 12th.  When I called I didn't want to push it out any farther because I feel like I'm ready now...so I'm having it tomorrow! AHHHH!!!!!

I guess I'll be weighed tomorrow.  I'm not looking forward to it.  All of my friends who see me regularly say they can see it.  However, I'm just sure I'm not losing.  I do know that I'm gaining muscle mass from the 6 hours of weight training each week with Mr. Muscles and that counts for something.  But I'll be totally shocked if I do have a loss. 

And then the fill...I'm not going to lie.  I'm nervous about it.  A fill changes how much food I can take in as well as changes my ability to tolerate certain foods that so far I haven't had any issues with.  And the biggest complication with all this is vomiting.  And I REALLY don't want to vomit.  But, I need the fill.  I didn't go through all this to not have the band filled. 

So tomorrow at 12:40 I'll get my first fill.  Wish me luck that I handle that as well as I've handled everything else so far.  And wish me luck that I post a loss instead of a gain on the scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment