Monday, June 6, 2011

First Workout...

First thing this morning I called Dr. Rapley to tell him my knee is a big ole mess.  They made me an appointment to see him on Wednesday afternoon so all day I walked around with my knee out of place...until 3pm when I was walking down the hall and it just popped right back in! I was starting to get nervous about my workout tonight, but my body must have known so it gave me a little help. 

I had my first workout this evening.  It was really good! I really do like Mike...or as I'll be calling him...Mr. Muscles.  I got there and Mr. Muscles put me on the treadmill to get my heart rate up.  I walked for 10 minutes at a 2.4 and didn't have my heart rate up enough so he bumped me up to 2.8 and I walked another 30 minutes.  After 40 minutes of walking, I got off and started on some weights.  Because of my knee issues, I did some ab work.  Then I did some leg work, but back of leg muscles so it wouldn't hurt my knee.  And then I finished it off with 20 more minutes of cardio.  So all in all it was a good workout! I can do alot more than Mr. Muscles had me doing cardiovascularly and weight wise so tomorrow I hope he pumps it up just a little bit.

Tomorrow is more of the same?  Totally different?  I don't know!  But I'm excited about it!

1 comment:

  1. Well being your first workout its probably good that he didnt push you to your limits. Dont want to wear you out for the rest of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete