Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Frustrations...

I know my body has been through a lot in the last 3 weeks.  But one of the things I was sure would happen was each time I got on the scale, I'd see a loss.  And I did the first week after surgery.  But not anymore.  I keep seeing the scale inch up. 

I know I'm eating healthy.  Sure, I've had some ice cream that I probably shouldn't have, but not enough to make me gain 4.2 pounds in the last two weeks.  Yep.  4.2 pounds.  After eating only 700-900 calories a day, I don't understand it. 

And today I didn't get to see Dr. Rapley because his office screwed up and scheduled me with the wrong doctor.  So now I have an appointment with him tomorrow morning at 9:30. 

It's just one of those days when I feel that all the decisions I've made have turned from great ones to questionable ones.  So I'm going to bed.  And hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up girlie! YOU CAN DO THIS!! :0) Anytime you start adding training into your routine it is bound to make your weight fluctuate. Your muscles are probably sore and it can make you retain water and fluids in your system. I know the first two weeks after I start with anything other than cardio my body goes crazy on the scale. Just a thought, how often are you weighing yourself? I am a scale monger and I will obsess over everything. I am trying to limit myself to weighing in just one time a week to avoid being disappointed and frustrated. I lose sight of the big picture too and lose motivation because I feel like I am doing so much and so little is happening (especially if I go up the scale instead of down and know I have been doing good)! So trust me I understand your frustration! You will get there one day at a time and one day you will wake up and go how did I get here? I am cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete