Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Holiday Weekend...

What a great holiday weekend I've had! My Friday night workout was great.  My Saturday morning workout was even better.  Mr. Muscles complimented me on my strength and my muscle recovery after a hard workout.  Sunday was my day off.  And this morning I took my bike out and rode a few miles.  I can do 10 miles on the bike at the gym and not feel like dying...I did 3.2 miles on the road today and wanted to collapse! 



Look at that...I've finally decided to post a picture! :)

Because there's been a lot of eating out, I was a little worried.  But I'm still free from issues.  I even had a few bites of rice on Saturday at the yummy Mexican restaurant we tried.  I am missing bread this weekend, but I'd rather miss it and lose weight. 

This coming week I have a few work things in the evenings and a comedy show on Friday night so instead of missing my workouts, I'll be at the gym at 5:30am!  I've NEVER been a morning person so we'll see how I do.  Mr. Muscles suggested 5am but I said No No No! HA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment