Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day off...

Today is my day off from the gym...and I'm missing it! I had dinner plans tonight that were cancelled and I thought...hmmm...maybe I'll just go to the gym instead! What in the world has happened to me?  I like the gym??  OH NO! I'm turning into one of "those" people.  Those people who say they miss it if they don't go.  Ugh. 

Instead of going, I made a delicious salad for dinner and really took the night off.  My knees needed the rest anyway. After that shot yesterday, they are both achy. 

I worked on getting more to drink today.  Unfortunately it was a Diet Dr. Pepper.  Probably not what Mr. Muscles had in mind, but it was oh so good.  I didn't work on getting more to eat, but it was a busy day and I didn't really have time.  So tomorrow that's the goal.  Eat before my workout so I have more energy and stamina and am not starving when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment