Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Feeling Good...

I had a nice workout tonight...all about hamstrings and back, with 500 crunches thrown in! :) My abs started seriously hurting around crunch 200.  Last week they hurt around crunch 100, so hopefully that means they are getting stronger!

I am still not weighing myself until July 12th, but to find out if I'm getting results, this morning I tried on a skirt I bought this winter.  It was a clearance skirt that didn't fit, but I hoped it would at some point.  Well, this morning it zipped! Woo-Hoo! Sure...it was still a little too tight to wear, but before surgery it barely fit over my hips. 

That was a nice little confidence booster.  It also helps validate all the salad's I've eaten!  Tomorrow I'm having lunch out with a friend so I'm going online beforehand and picking out what I'm going to order.  This way, when the waiter asks what I'd like, I'm not tempted to get something that sounds yummy but is bad for me.  And since Wednesday's are my day off at the gym, I want to make sure I'm extra good since I won't be burning anything off tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment