Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Trainer...

Well...I just hired a new personal trainer.  And he's hard core.  Like, I think he might make me cry...that hard core! And I'm very excited about him! His name is Mike, he owns Mike's Main Event and he's a former body builder.  I'm diving in, full force.  We are going to meet 5 days a week for an hour and a half each day.  WHAT??  I'm going to be so sore!! HA!

But seriously, I'm incredibly excited about this.  I need someone to really motivate me and kick me into shape.  This summer is all about me; me working out and me concentrating on food.  Which is good because with how much this is going to cost me, I won't have any money to spend on anything else! :) 

So today and tomorrow are the end of my rest and relaxation...Monday at 5:15 begins a whole new summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment