Monday, June 27, 2011

Weight Loss...

YEA!!!!!! I just had my first official weight loss! I'm so excited!  Before surgery I lost 18.7 pounds.  Then immediately after surgery I lost another 12.5 pounds.  I don't really consider that 12.5 an "official" weight loss because for that first week, I barely ate.  Then I gained some.  I thought it was only 2.2 but I just looked and it was actually 3.2.  Oh well.

But then today I weighed myself.  I was hoping that the combination of the fill last week and my menstrual cycle, I'd see a loss.  And boy did I!  I lost 7.4 pounds! WOO HOO!!!!

So that makes my total since surgery 16.7 pounds and my grand total 35.4 pounds! OH MY GOODNESS!!! I'm finally happy! I'd been worried that I wasn't putting up any weight loss numbers, and with the dramatic cut in food and the dramatic increase in exercise, I should be.  I guess it just took a little time for it to show. 

Go me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment