Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lecture...

I got a lecture today from Mr. Muscles.  I drove over to the gym tonight to visit with him about my knee.  After I left the doctor on Tuesday, he wasn't there for me to give him the low-down, so I just told the gals who work there that I wouldn't be back until tonight because of my injury.  I was hoping to work out tonight, but I still can't bend the knee to 90 degrees without the pain, so there was no need to go to the gym.  Well...I was wrong!

Mr. Muscles looked me up and down in my street clothes and said...what's going on?  Why aren't you in workout clothes?  So I thought that maybe Phylis or Angela hadn't told him that I stopped by?  Um...no.  They told him.  But he still wanted me there.  He said, I'll sit you down on a bench and we'll work upper body and abs.  There's no reason to completely stop working out just because you have an injury.  We'll work around it. 

And that is why I'm paying him. 

So thanks, Mr. Muscles.  I'll be at the gym tomorrow after work again.  We'll work upper body.  We'll work abs.  And most importantly, we'll work on changing my life. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for mr. muscles. :) yay for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a good writer! hehe :) i got a little teary-eyed at the end. i'm glad that he isn't willing to take a break. you know that that isn't what you want either.

    ReplyDelete