Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pooped...

I am so exhausted today! I haven't been feeling great today and was not looking forward to my workout tonight.  In fact, I was just sure that Mr. Muscles would yell at me at least once.  Surprisingly he didn't!  Of course, he pressured me to find out why I wasn't feeling well and when I said it's because I'm having a heavy period, he stopped being mad at me! HA!

We did all shoulders today and stayed off of my knees which was nice.  But as I sit here and type, it's hard to hold my arms up to laptop.  It's a good burn. :)  And I'm so grateful for Mr. Muscles because without him, I would not have workout out tonight. 

I didn't do a very good job of eating today.  I didn't eat healthy at lunch, I overate at dinner because I had dessert.  So now I'm going to bed and hoping that tomorrow will be a better day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment