Saturday, July 30, 2011

Measurements and such...

This morning Mr. Muscles took my measurements.  I started working out with him on May 30th, exactly 2 months ago today.  He measured 6 places; my bust, my waist, my abdomen, my hips, my right thigh and my right arm.  In the two months I've lost 15 inches...and 15 pounds.  I'm happy with that.  I wish it was more, but I have gained alot of muscle and that weighs alot...or so I'm told. 

We talked today about me upping my workouts.  I know...I feel like all I do now is workout!  But I'm going to do all of my training in the mornings at 5 (which he loves anyway because he says it's better for me) and then I'm going to do an additional hour of cardio in the evenings. 

I've lost a total of 45 pounds, which includes before surgery when I went on the liquid diet, and the 15 I lost immediately after surgery.  I'd love to lose another 30 more before Hawaii.  Considering that's 6 weeks from today, I need the extra workouts to lose more weight. 

After all the measuring and discussing what comes next, I walked 3.1 miles in 56 minutes.  I thought that was good, but not great.  I need to work on getting faster.  Then I did an hour of full body weights with Mr. Muscles.  And finally I worked about 30 minutes with King Kong on abs.  Just another typical Saturday at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment