Sunday, July 31, 2011

Grocery Shopping...

I went to the grocery store tonight to stock up for the week.  With all the workouts that I'm going to be doing now, I need to plan my meals way better than I have been.  I texted Mr. Muscles a few questions and he ended up just meeting me at the grocery store and shopping with me.  It was good to have him there with me to get advice on the things I should eat.  Of course, along with that comes his advice on the things I shouldn't eat! :) 

I made some yummy quiche tonight and have plenty of salad fixings.  I also bought some nuts and bananas for snacks during the day.  And some oatmeal for breakfast.  I have a hard time eating in the morning with my band, but I'm going to need the energy so I'm going to try out some oatmeal. 

And now it's 10pm.  I'm going to be one tired girl tomorrow since my alarm is set for 4:00am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment