Thursday, July 7, 2011

4:17am...

That's what time I woke up this morning to work out with Mr. Muscles.  I had a work thing again tonight and because I'm such a dedicated trainee, I worked out this morning.  Well, I thought I was dedicated.  But Mr. Muscles yelled at me this morning! :(  I got to the gym a few minutes before 5am and got on the bike for 30 minutes.  And when I got off the bike is when he yelled at me...about two things!

I walked over to him and he shook his finger at me and said - I don't ever want to see you just cruise on that bike ever again! Now, I rode 7.5 miles in those 30 minutes, but I didn't ride hard enough.  I tried to give the excuse of being tired and he didn't care.  He grabbed my wrist and my heart rate wasn't even 100 so I couldn't even lie. :) 

Then he asked me what I ate before I came.  And of course the answer was nothing.  I mean, who eats at 4:30am?  So I got another lecture about how you have to eat calories to burn fat and how ridiculous it was I was trying to workout on an empty stomach.  What he doesn't know is that I just about always work out on an empty stomach! 

Nonetheless...tomorrow morning I'll be working out at 5am again.  And I'll get up a little earlier and eat something.  And I'll ride my heart out on the bike!  Because I don't like being yelled at.  And I certainly don't like being yelled at before the sun is up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment