Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weight Loss...

I was so tired on Monday that I forgot to blog about my weight loss! On Monday I weighed and my grand total is now 40.8 pounds! WOO HOO!!! 9.2 pounds until 50?  I'm just so happy!

I had a nice workout yesterday.  Because my great aunt had surgery in the morning, I took the day off work and was able to work out at 11am.  What a great time to work out! I didn't have to wake up early and I still got all the energy benefits from a morning workout.  Of course, that energy wasn't really needed to spend the rest of the day in the hospital.  But at least my aunt is doing well.  If only I didn't have to work. :)

I enjoy Wednesday's; not having to workout.  It's also nice to have an evening free for whatever I want to do, like get my hair colored and a pedicure!  

No comments:

Post a Comment