Saturday, July 16, 2011

Workout recap...

I am so sore! Last night I worked out with Mr. Muscles, working on arms.  We did triceps so much that I kinda wanted to cry!  Then this morning was 40 minutes on the treadmill and then all legs.  He worked and worked my legs until they were almost jello.  And then because he hadn't tortured me enough...I had to do 12 flights of stairs.  I called it 24 because one flight was up and down. 

On about flight 10 I told him that he was going to have to pay for my next knee surgery! There's a new trainer at the gym named Greg.  He's super nice and did my whole workout with me this morning.  And he said...you won't need knee surgery because you're getting the weight off and your knees will be in better shape!  He better be right.  But right now both of them are definitely achy!

I ate well for the last few days.  However, this morning after my workout my sugar did dip down a little bit.  It wasn't brutal and I happened to be in QT when it happened so I was able to get it right back up.  But after surgery, Dr. Hoehn had me stop my metformin because he said my sugars would be regulated with the smaller quantity of food I'm now eating.  And so far he's been right.  I haven't had a need for the metformin.   And hopefully today was just an anomaly because it was such a hard workout and I did it on just 4 hours of sleep. 

Tomorrow is my rest day and I'm going to need it after the last two workouts and a fun night out tonight for NKOTBSB.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment