Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A good day...

After a nice weekend enjoying some sun and friends and all around merriment, going back to work wasn't a fun concept.  But my day was good!  And tonight Mr. Muscles decided I needed a super hard workout because I took yesterday off.  I tried to tell him that I rode my bike yesterday so that counts as some nice cardio, but he didn't care! So we did close to an hour and half of training tonight. 

Arms, legs and an insane amount of abs! But I came home, made a salad and already my muscles are calming down and I'm feeling better again.

I decided to weigh myself this morning.  I had such a good weigh in last Monday that I thought...what the heck?!  So I did...and literally didn't lose an ounce.  I weigh the exact same as I did last Monday.  Sure - it's great I didn't gain.  But it would have been nice if I would have shown a loss.  Oh well.  It's not ruining my good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment