Monday, August 1, 2011

Two a days...

Today was my first day of two a days and I feel great! I woke up at 4am and was at the gym around 4:45am.  I got on the bike and rode for 45 minutes.  I can't remember how far I rode, but I'm thinking it was around 11 miles.  Then Mr. Muscles and I did this insane workout where I was fairly certain my lower ab muscles were actually ripping apart! I'm also pretty sure I shed a tear or two. 

I went to work for a few hours and then had a cyst removed off my upper lip.  Again...I shed a few tears out of pain! HA!  The doctor used 4 stitches that I'll have removed next Monday.  So for the next week I'll have to walk around with people staring at my face.  Oh well. 

I went back to the gym tonight at 5:30 and spent an hour on the elliptical.  I did 4 miles.  That was fun! :)  Oh...and even more fun?  Deron Cherry was there visiting Mr. Muscles.  And you all know I LOVE Chiefs players! :)

I came home, had some dinner and now I'm going to take a quick shower and head to bed!  4am will be here again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment