Saturday, May 7, 2011

To Share or Not To Share...

I've always been open and honest about who I am.  And I assumed that would transfer right over to this blog.  But I can't begin to tell you the thoughts and discussions that have gone on regarding how much I'm going to share.  It's tough.  I spent my whole life posing for pictures so I look good and deleting the ones that I where I didn't.  And now as part of this whole transition, I'm supposed to post "real" pictures for everyone to see.  Sure, when I start losing weight, the before and after pictures will be great, but what about when I'm still the before? 

So, after way too much stress, I decided to stop thinking about it.  When I feel like the pictures will do me justice, then I'll post them.  When I feel like talking about my weight in numbers, I'll post it.  But until then, I'll just keep posting my successes and struggles. 

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I carry a picture with me at all times of me before I lost 45-50 lbs. I do not always look at it or show it, but it is there if I need a reminder or sometimes I show a client who is struggling. You will know when to post them if you decide to do that. Remember, nothing is a failure if you learn from it.

    ReplyDelete