Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Holiday...

Well, I made it through my first holiday weekend with my lap band. I ate out a few times and it was a struggle, but I think some of the struggle was because I haven't tried that many foods yet and I don't want to try something new in public and have it not agree with me. 

I was asked today how I am doing and how I'm feeling and I said, that's an interesting question.  I have been full and I've eaten some good things, but yesterday I was full and completely unsatisfied and I didn't like that feeling.  But it's hard to get satisfied on 15 bites of chicken.  And I can't be satisfied with a meal if there is no variety.  So I'm going to have to make some better and more exciting meal choices for myself. 

I'm going to buy a recipe book for weight loss surgery folks and we'll see how that helps in the upcoming days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment