Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 3...

I'm feeling good! I can't believe I don't have any side effects.  But I hope I'm not speaking too soon! I followed the nutritionist's advice on Day 1 and Day 2.  But today, Day 3 I feel so good that I had 3 bites of a banana and a few bites of some mashed potatoes.  And it was great!

I went out and did a little shopping, went to lunch with my mom and Godmom, went to the grocery store and visited with some great friends who are so special for coming across town to see me.  And nothing bad happened to me.  I didn't get sick.  I didn't feel deprived at lunch.  And it's Day 3! I know that things might not always be this great, but today I feel like a total rock star!

The only downfall to this entire thing has been these awful staples.  I have about 15 of them and they pull and tug anytime I move.  What a nightmare! But if that's the only pain I'm having, I'll take it! Because I get rid of those on Wednesday morning. 

I'm so glad the world didn't end today because I am looking forward to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment