Thursday, May 26, 2011

First Day at Work...

Today I made it an entire day at work.  But boy was I tired!  I wanted to come home and take a nap but I told Alissa I would take her to see Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D.  We snuck in some McDonald's chicken nuggets for a snack and I had one.  I peeled the breading off and took 6 bites to eat, but I didn't have any problems with it!  So tonight when I got home I had a few bites of some deli turkey and some macaroni and cheese...and again, I didn't have any problems!

I'm just incredibly happy with how I've been doing, food wise.  These incisions are still giving me grief, but I'm guessing they will for the next few weeks. 

For the next few days, my goals are to become a little more gutsy with solid foods.  And to get out and walk.  My incisions aren't healed enough to get out on my bike, but I would still like to get out there and get some exercise and fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment