Monday, June 18, 2012

Weighing myself...

I was supposed to go to the doctor this week.  They called last week and rescheduled it.  And when I was supposed to go I had a busy work day and couldn't.  But I'm not sure I'm going to reschedule.  I wasn't going to get a fill.  I really just wanted to go so they could weigh me.  Sounds a little silly to drive 85 miles round trip to step on the scale.  So I think I'll postpone for a few months, or until I need some more help in my weight loss. 

So I did go weigh myself this weekend at my part time job.  I was very happy with what the scale said.  I actually am losing weight again.  I guess what it really takes for me is the combo of diet and exercise.  Because I can't do it on diet alone. 

But I really need to get myself up and go in the mornings again.  I'm finding that my evenings are so full of fun activities that I'm struggling to choose a workout over something fun/social each day.  Even on the weekends.  Tonight I'm celebrating National Picnic Day with friends and tomorrow I'm getting up at 5:00 and going to work out.  I might be miserable and have to take a 5 hour energy shot in the afternoon, but it's what I need to do. 

Wish me luck! And check on me tomorrow afternoon to make sure I'm not asleep under my desk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment