Wednesday, July 25, 2012

30 Day Challenge...

I needed some motivation so I gave myself a challenge.  A 30 day challenge.  It works out well since I'll be traveling to Dallas in one months time. :) 

I have a big goal.  I want to lose 20 pounds in 30 days.  Here's how I'm going to accomplish this:

1.  No soda
2.  No booze
3.  No red meat
4.  Exercise every day
5.  LOW carb intake
6.  Track my food
7.  No eating out

I think by following these key things, I should be able to hit my goal.  Especially the low carb part.  Carbs are my enemy. 

I'm on day 3 and I'm feeling good.  I've worked out each day, I've eat incredibly healthy, I've tracked my food, I've not had soda, and most importantly, I've had almost no carbs.  So of course that means I'm exhausted.  But I got in a fantastic workout this morning at 5:30 and am looking forward to another one tomorrow. 

I bought a scale.  I'm not sure how often I will weigh myself.  I really hate the scale.  And I know I said I wasn't going to weigh myself until I lost 2 inches in my hips, but the best way to know weight loss is by seeing the number decrease.  So I'm back to weighing myself.

I started this on Monday so I'll at least post an update next Monday with how well I'm doing.  Hopefully I'm down at least 5 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment