Sunday, October 23, 2011

Double Chin..

I think my double chin is becoming a single chin.  I have always been very aware of photos being taken of me because I don't want to look fat.  Don't we all do that?  But I've taken a few self portraits this week and each one I only had one chin...and I didn't have to do a lot of "posing" in order for that to happen. 

I said that to Janice, my dear friend, and she said...I'm glad you're finally seeing it.  Yep.  For the first time since this whole thing started I can finally see weight loss in myself.  And I like it!  Yes...I have a long way to go.  Yes...there are still going to be struggles.  I know I'm not skinny yet; but it's nice to see that I'm actually on the way. 

And that's great motivation for eating better.  Today I had lunch with Mr. Muscles and we went to a barbecue restaurant.  I could have had some yummy lamb ribs (what I usually order there), but instead I had swordfish.  It was healthy and delicious and a much better choice then ribs covered in sauce.  I realize that's only one meal out of 21 for the week, but it's a start. 

Tomorrow I start my new job where I'll be working from home.  Not only am I excited about the job, but I'm excited about the idea of being able to make my lunches healthy because I'll be at home.  It's way easier (and cheaper!) to eat healthy at home.  So I'm heading to the grocery store right now to stock up on tasty and healthy foods for my first week. 

Wish me luck on both the job and my nutrition. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment